Below are ten, simple ways children can show kindness:
1. Read a book to a local senior in the community.
2. Write a letter of appreciation to a U.S. soldier and his/her family.
3. Hold a door for someone.
4. Bake cookies for a friend.
5. Help a neighbor with their yard work.
6. Send a thank you card to the local police department.
7. Visit an animal shelter.
8. Clean up after yourself.
9. Pick flowers for someone who is sick.
10. Plant a flower or a tree.
Please feel free to add other suggestions of ways children can show kindness!